Youth Director (Decatur Campus)
Part-Time / Schedule Varies
The Youth Director’s primary responsibility is to lead and oversee all services and activities for Youth (7th – 12th grades) at the campus. The Youth Director will collaborate with the Campus Pastor to establish strategic goals and objectives for Youth that align with the overall vision and mission of Trinity Fellowship.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Recruit, train, & inspire adult leaders and helpers for all weekly Youth services and activities at the Campus.
- Plan, lead, and/or facilitate Wednesday night Youth services to help students experience God, find community, and fulfill their purpose.
- Manage and maintain all property & equipment used in the Student Ministry Center (SMC) at Trinity Fellowship Decatur.
- Coordinate with TFM personnel to maintain sound, lighting, video, and computer equipment used in the SMC.
- Network and share strategies on a regular basis with Youth Pastors at the other Trinity Fellowship Campuses.
- Ensure that Trinity Decatur’s Youth program is in compliance with the ministry model.
- Provide coaching, visionary and pastoral leadership for all leaders and helpers.
- Host one “Borger Meeting” per week with at least 1 person.
- Attend monthly All-Staff Meetings in Amarillo.
- Follow safety and operational procedure at active worksite location.
Nonessential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Periodically reviews responsibilities and evaluates improvements to the best practices and processes of the position.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Minimum Requirements:
- Must have a servant’s heart and possess the ability to be confidential and sensitive to people on all levels.
- Sound in Biblical theology and doctrine.
- Core attributes and traits: Christian Maturity, self-motivated, team player, compassionate, good judgment and problem solving abilities, detailed and organized.
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Able to sit, stand, or work for extended periods of time at a computer and/or in an office environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, Acummatica or other accounting software, and in the use of sound and lighting equipment.
- Active member of the Trinity Fellowship church family in attendance, serving and giving.
- Strives to fulfill Trinity Fellowship’s mission to help others: “Experience God, Find Community, and Fulfill Your Purpose”.
- Adheres to the Employee Handbook and all organizational policies in both spirit and definition.
To apply or for additional information please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org