Trinity Fellowship Texting Terms of Service
1. When you opt in to receive text messages from Trinity Fellowship, you will receive an average of two texts a month with encouragements, happenings, and notifications.
2. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text "STOP" to the short code. After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
3. If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at 1-833-832-2217.
4. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
5. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive up to two texts per month. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
6. Trinity Fellowship provides texts as a convenience to you for information purposes only. We strive to provide texts in a timely manner with accurate information. However, you acknowledge and agree that your receipt of any texts may be delayed or prevented by factor(s) affecting your provider(s) and other factors outside Trinity Fellowship’s control. We neither guarantee the delivery nor the accuracy of the contents of each text. You agree to not hold Trinity Fellowship, its directors, officers, employees, agents, and service providers liable for losses or damages, including attorneys’ fees, that may arise, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from (a) a non-delivery, delayed delivery, or the misdirected delivery of a text; (b) inaccurate or incomplete content in a text; or (c) your reliance on or use of the information provided in a text for any purpose.